Patron Services Manager
Fredericton Playhouse Inc., a charitable non-profit organization that manages and develops a 709-seat performance venue, has an exciting opportunity for patron services manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Patron Services Manager plays a key role in the delivery of services to patrons and to clients through the management, development and deployment of the physical and human resources related to the audiences’ safety, comfort, and overall quality of experience. Specifically, the Patron Services Manager is responsible for the patron services business unit which includes:
- Supervising front-of-house operations for events
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, and managing a team of up to 100 volunteers
- Managing catering and concessions operations (product selection, inventory, staffing, and sales reporting)
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, and managing a team of front-of-house casual employees
- Providing front-of-house and hospitality services to artists and clients
Working in a collaborative, fast-paced, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven environment, the ideal candidate can demonstrate exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills and has an aptitude for leading a service-oriented team. They can demonstrate strong competencies in customer service, event delivery, and volunteer management. They will enjoy the challenge of developing audiences and support for the Fredericton Playhouse and will have an appreciation of the public value of the performing arts. Bilingualism is considered an asset.
This role requires frequent work on evening and weekends.
Salary and benefits will be based on the successful candidate’s experience and training. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, the starting annual salary range for this position is $51,937 to $67,519.
Apply by email correspondence to:
Director of Operations
Deadline for applications is Friday, July 15, 2022.