Arts are for Everyone Tickets Program
The Playhouse believes that the arts are an integral part of our lives, and that everyone has the right to access and experience the magical world of the performing arts. Walking through the front doors of the Fredericton Playhouse doesn’t come easily to everyone, and we recognize that many individuals experience barriers such as age, culture, ability, socioeconomic status, and others.
The Arts are for Everyone program helps open our doors by offering discounted and complimentary tickets to performances. Despite the challenges that COVID-19 has presented, we are committed to continuing to develop this program to better serve our community; we want everyone to see the Playhouse as a place where they are welcome to experience the magic of live performance.
How it Works:
- Arts are for Everyone is only available for Fredericton Playhouse Spotlight and Kidstage performances.
- If you are requesting a group of tickets to a performance that enhances or complements a program of our service, please indicate that at the time of the request.
- Complimentary vouchers are issued rather than tickets. The vouchers must be redeemed at the box office in advance of the performance.
- Vouchers enable the patron to select best available seating and participate in the entire process of attending performances.
- Vouchers do not hold seats so it is possible for a show to sell out before vouchers are redeemed.
- Vouchers are not available for every Spotlight performance. The Playhouse reserves the right to determine which shows complimentary vouchers can be made available for.
- If a voucher is redeemed for a ticket and the patron is unable to attend, please, have them call the box office at 506-458-8344 as soon as possible.